TIRSAN KARDAN IND. VE TİC. Inc. We show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, as the Company, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of all personal data belonging to all persons related to the Company in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”). With full understanding of this responsibility, we process your personal data as “Data Controller” defined within the scope of KVKK, as explained below and within the limits ordered by the legislation.
In this text;
- Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
- Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”): The Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette on 07.04.2016,
- Data Controller: The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system,
- Data Processor: Refers to the natural or legal person who processes Personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, based on the authority given by him.
In accordance with the KVKK, the addressee, supplier, customer, employee, trainee, visitor, etc. Your personal data that you share with the titles of TIRSAN KARDAN SAN. VE TİC. Inc. will be evaluated by the legal entity within the scope specified below.
- Collection, Processing and Business Purposes of Personal Data
Although your personal data may vary depending on the relationship between you and our Company; It can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, through our Company’s units, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be created and updated as long as your relationship with our Company continues.
Your collected personal data is subject to KVKK for the purposes of carrying out the necessary work for you to benefit from our Company’s services, ensuring the legal and commercial security of our Company and those who have a business relationship with our Company, determining and implementing our Company’s strategies, and ensuring the execution of our Company’s human resources policies. 5. and In accordance with the terms and purposes of processing personal data specified in Articles 6,
- In accordance with the law and honesty rules,
- Accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- For specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Relating to the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured,
- To be kept for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed,
It will be processed in accordance with the rules.
- To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred:
Your collected personal data; Our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public authorities for the purposes of carrying out the necessary work for you to benefit from our company’s services, ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and those who have a business relationship with our company, determining and implementing our company’s commercial and business strategies, and ensuring the execution of our company’s human resources policies. institutions and private individuals 8. and It can be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 9.
- Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection:
Your personal data is obtained in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media in order to provide our services in line with the above-mentioned purposes and to fulfill our Company’s contractual and legal responsibilities completely and accurately. Your personal data collected for this legal reason 5. and Within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 6, it can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles (1) and (2) of this text.
- 11 of the KVKK of the Personal Data Owner. Rights Enumerated in Article:
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company through the methods set out below, our Company will conclude them free of charge within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee in the tariff determined by our Company will be charged. In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home and abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- KVKK 7. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the article,
- (e) and Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (f) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
KVKK’s 13. 1 of the article. You may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any method at this stage, you must submit your application to our Company in writing in accordance with the KVKK. In this context, our Company is subject to the 11th Amendment of the KVKK. The channels and procedures through which you will submit your application in writing within the scope of the article are explained below.
To exercise your above-mentioned rights and to identify you with the necessary information and to comply with Article 11 of the KVKK. You can send your request, which includes your explanations regarding your right that you request to exercise from the rights specified in the article, in a clear and understandable way, by attaching the documents identifying your identity and address information, in writing and with wet signature, by hand, by mail or through a notary public, to bilgiguvenligi@tirsankar.